Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Dear members of Turquoise, we are currently stationed at a different forum if you haven't found us yet.

http://pokemonturquoise.com/

Don't forget to join the new forums!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
How late have you stayed up til on the Internet?
Topic Started: Sunday Mar 1 2009, 10:39 PM (1,541 Views)
Wailord55
Member Avatar
Black Assassin
How late have you stayed up til on the Internet? For me, probably until 2:00 A.M. on a weekend...
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

turtlecash +
Member Avatar
Reader, Writer, Sleeper, etc.

Probably 2:00 as well for me, I wouldn't really feel like doing anything other than sleeping at that time though.

Wailord55
Member Avatar
Black Assassin
I usually lose track of the time, and then I find myself on the computer at 2:00. The I sleep until noon the next day.

Sympathy
No Avatar
Seel
The question is, is it possible to get me off of the internet short of a world war?

Sage
No Avatar
Mamoswine
About 1:30 or 2:00.

Oh, and nice new avatar TC. :P

turtlecash +
Member Avatar

Thanks :D It's from the episode Exploud and Clear, (the one where Ash's Treecko evolves).

I've actually stayed up later than 2:00, but it was for TV, and not internet. (A marathon of some show, or maybe a movie. I don't really remember.) Maybe next time something's on, I'll start up the computer too and break a personal record.

Or maybe not, it doesn't mean too much.
Edited by turtlecash, Monday Mar 2 2009, 07:24 PM.

Chronicler +
Member Avatar
Team Turquoise Evil Ruler!!

I think the latest has been around 5:00-6:00 and then I fell asleep in my chair while downloading music.

Wailord55
Member Avatar
Black Assassin
AM or PM?

Chronicler +
Member Avatar

AM of course. :P

Wailord55
Member Avatar
Black Assassin
Ooooh! So you stay up the whole night.

Man, I wake up for school at 5. That's creepy.
Edited by Wailord55, Monday Mar 2 2009, 08:45 PM.

Chronicler +
Member Avatar

Occasionally, most of the time I stay up that late, it's too finish homework and stuff, and then I leave for school at 6:30. :P

Wailord55
Member Avatar
Black Assassin
You must be taking either a ton of pills, or gallons of coffe. How can you sleep for only 30 minutes. I can't go on without at least 6 hours.

Chronicler +
Member Avatar

I usually only get 3-6 hours of sleep so I'm used to it if I can't fall asleep or don't feel tired. :P I sleep in really late on the weekends though.

Wailord55
Member Avatar
Black Assassin
I've been known to sleep until 2:00 on weekends, and I've been known to get up at 6:00 on weekends. It usually depends on how late I stay up though.

RuinQueenofOblivion
No Avatar
Seel
I've stayed up all night before.

Wailord55
Member Avatar
Black Assassin
My parents would kill me...

hiimgo
Member Avatar
Seel
The latest I've ever stayed up is like 12:45.
Weekdays I have school
Saturdays I play Basketball; sometimes as early as 8:00 (not professional, of course, at a gym)
and Sundays I have church

:o :angry: :D

Wailord55
Member Avatar
Black Assassin
Me and my older sister sleep through church sometimes, usually when I'm up until 12 or later.

Sage
No Avatar
Mamoswine
I ate a whole box of pizza and 2 liters of mountain dew Thursday night. Went to bed at 5:30AM, got up at 6:30AM, and I felt like I had gotten over 9 hrs. of sleep! :P

Aviculor
Member Avatar
Snorunt
i stayed up until 2:00 and made a conscious effort to get off the computer so my parents wouldn't kill me.

Aqua Pulse
No Avatar
Sealeo
I've stayed up no later than about 1:15 AM or so.

Rucario
No Avatar
Snorunt
Once I had a carton of ice cream a few years ago and stayed up all night eating 3 boxes of meat pizza (sausage, peps, bacon, steak,) and A&W root beer.

Eve
Member Avatar
GOOD BURGER!!!!!
the latest i've stayed up on the internet was all night on a school night. it took 4 mountain dews and 1 vult to keep me awake for school.

TheBokeGaeru
Member Avatar
Swinub
I've gone 73 hours and 21 minutes on the internet without sleep. I was playing World of Warcraft.

Eve
Member Avatar
GOOD BURGER!!!!!
omg! did you have somthing that day???

TheBokeGaeru
Member Avatar
Swinub
no, it was during the summer.

Wailord55
Member Avatar
Black Assassin
TheBokeGaeru
Saturday Jun 13 2009, 05:09 PM
I've gone 73 hours and 21 minutes on the internet without sleep. I was playing World of Warcraft.
World of Warcraft. That game gets on my nerves. I'd rather spend 73 hours and 21 minutes playing fire emblem... <_<

Remzin
Member Avatar
poopy
My farthest is 48 hours. It's hard though, I wouldn't try it. I got aboot... 24 hours of sleep after that, with the usual wake-up-o-hey-i'm-awake-go-back-asleep.

FYI: It was during summer.

DracoNyon
Member Avatar
Snorunt
On the internet the latest I have stayed up was about 2:30pm, however I have stayed up later. I think around like 5 or 6, not too sure but I know it was around dawn. Most times it is around 12-1 on weekends or about 10 on weekdays. My parents would kill me if I stayed up any later. Although I usually just play firered til I fall asleep anyway.

turtlecash +
Member Avatar

I beat my own record last weekend and stayed up for 28 hours of solid computer time, nothing but fan fic reading and writing too (awesome day(s) for me) but I can't beat TheBokeGaeru's amazing record. Yet...

Maybe if my parents take a week long vacation and I buy a microwave and a coffee maker for my room I could manage something. :P I can stay up two full days easily enough but I'm not sure about three.

Mejaws
Member Avatar
Sealeo
haha i can stay awake for a long time on my own, but im usually not on the computer for the entire time my record on the computer is like 4:00 a.m. playing games and watching videos

Prof. Sam
Member Avatar
Snorunt
With a load of cafine and some food I can do a day easily maybe going on two couldn't do 3 without a little doze.

Aqua Pulse
No Avatar
Sealeo
I've set my new record personally. I've stayed up until 6:15AM. When I went to bed, I got up in time for dinner, and I was really screwed up, couldn't fall asleep at all th efollowing week. >_>

Prof. Sam
Member Avatar
Snorunt
Aqua Pulse
Tuesday Jul 21 2009, 11:35 PM
I've set my new record personally. I've stayed up until 6:15AM. When I went to bed, I got up in time for dinner, and I was really screwed up, couldn't fall asleep at all th efollowing week. >_>
lol bad luck that'll teach u :lol:

Mejaws
Member Avatar
Sealeo
i workin on new personal best right now!!!!!

Resultz
Member Avatar
Seel
hmmm once i was on Xbox live(counts as internet, till about 5 in the morning, then we all decided to meet up and take a stroll to Mcdonalds for Brekkie. Good times. Then when we got in we were on till maybe 9-10 tha night solid
Once my mum brought me some toast upstairs, to my surprise at about 8am as id lost track of time and it was morning already :S
EDIT: im known as the guy that also Likes to be nocturnal aswell as being awake at the day.
Edited by Resultz, Saturday Aug 15 2009, 06:46 PM.

Eve
Member Avatar
GOOD BURGER!!!!!
i can't go past 2:oo in the mourning..., as long as my mom doen't turn off the wi-fi i should be good uuntill then tonight -_-

Wailord55
Member Avatar
Black Assassin
It's 1:17 AM right now where I am. Good night (technically morning).

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · General Chat · Next Topic »
Add Reply

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

BoHeGeHa theme for ZetaBoards OverTheBelow ( PD ) Banner created by Trainer X