Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Dear members of Turquoise, we are currently stationed at a different forum if you haven't found us yet.

http://pokemonturquoise.com/

Don't forget to join the new forums!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Dex Submissions; Submit your Poke ideas for Turquoise
Topic Started: Thursday Feb 7 2008, 09:53 PM (3,355 Views)
Private 12802
Member Avatar
Turquoise Staff
Submit ideas you have for Pokémon and Dreadnought and I will view the your submissions and decide if they will be added to the FakeDex. :D

The form of ideas will have to be filled out like this...

Name:
Number: (Subject to change due to opinion of Dreadnought)
Type:
Species:
Description: (Fill out thoughtfully and as detailed as possible)
Dex Info:
Evolution line: (If possible)
Location that it can be aquired: (Subject to change due to opinion of Dreadnought)

EX:

-Equalis
-Electric
-Neutral charged Pokémon
-Equalis is a Pokémon similar to Plusle and Minun, only green. It has equal shapes on its cheeks and has a equal shaped tail. It is a bit smaller in size compared to Plusle and Minun.
-Equalis acts shy and cute around any living things. It occasionally sparks its tail and cheeks when going through any emotion of some sort.
-Equalis (NO EVOLUTION)
-Breeded from a Plusle and a Minun

There is no limit to ideas! Try as many as you can. We need to fill the Dex! :D
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

SinnohMaster +
No Avatar

I can do all of those above if you want. :) We can use the RS Pokédex Templates and use them. They look professional IMO. But to make it unique, I'll make it Turquoise colored.

Private 12802
Member Avatar
Turquoise Staff
DiamondPearlChamp
Feb 7 2008, 08:56 PM
I can do all of those above if you want. :)

??? What do you mean by all of the above? :huh:

SinnohMaster +
No Avatar

This :P

GP

Name:
Number: (Subject to change due to opinion of Dreadnought)
Type:
Species:
Description: (Fill out thoughtfully and as detailed as possible)
Dex Info:
Evolution line: (If possible)
Location that it can be aquired: (Subject to change due to opinion of Dreadnought)

I can do all of them in the Pokédex Templates from RS, but a recolored version to match Turquoise. ^_^

Private 12802
Member Avatar
Turquoise Staff
OHH.. I thought you meant all of the ideas by yourself.. :P :lol:

SinnohMaster +
No Avatar

I plan to do all 493 Pokémon for this project. :o But it'll take me some time since I have to use the RS font. <_<

EvaNibble +
No Avatar
Bringing seXC back...lol corny phrase

all 493 Pokémon that were previously made? and GP, those sprites i asked you to make...?

i'll try and think of some Pokémon, if i can

SinnohMaster +
No Avatar

I can make a 2-page description or one, but I prefer 2 since it looks better that way. It's up to GP though.

Chronicler +
Member Avatar
Team Turquoise Evil Ruler!!

Name: Raptike
Number: 004
Type: Fire
Species: Baby Raptor
Description: Raptike are about the size of a full grown cat and have sharp teeth. Despite their devilish appearance, they are very friendly to new trainers.
Dex Info: Raptike are usually found near their nests where they are nurtured by their parents until they evolve into Torblaze.
Evolution line: Raptike > lv.16 > Torblaze > lv.36 > Flaraptor
Location that it can be acquired: Professor Teak's Lab

Chronicler +
Member Avatar

Name: Torblaze
Number: 005
Type: Fire
Species: Flare Raptor
Description: Torblaze is bigger than Raptike and has little holes on it's back where flames will purge out of when it is angry or in a heated battle.
Dex Info: Torblaze will usually form into packs to when evolved from Raptikes. They purge flames out of the holes on their backs to scare away intruders on their territory.
Location that it can be acquired: Evolved from Raptike

Chronicler +
Member Avatar

Name: Flaraptor
Number: 006
Type: Fire, Dark
Species: Flare Raptor
Description: Flaraptor are about the size of a Charizard, and have 3 flames that purge out of their backs constantly. When in battle, Flaraptor can engulf their long tails in a huge flame for the move that they only know, known as flare whip.
Dex Info: Flaraptor are quick, nimble fire breathing creatures. They will split from there packs after evolving from Torblaze in order to become triumphant over the other Pokémon of Seresta.
Location that it can be acquired: Evolves from Torblaze

Chronicler +
Member Avatar

Any comments on the three?

Was this post necessary? :P

Private 12802
Member Avatar
Turquoise Staff
Fire dinos eh? Or raptors... whatever. I'm cool w/ it!

Remzin
Member Avatar
poopy
Name: Flarxeon
Number: 92?
Type: Dark, Fire
Species: Kitty kat
Description: Flarxeon is considered to be the fiercest of all of the evolutions of Eevee. The flame burning on the cats ears do not burn at all, the "flame" is just fur that is very delicate and will move wildly when touched. Flarxeon has a tendency to attack without reason. Flarxeon is also considered very dangerous if wildly encountered. When encountered, caution should be taken, for the flames and unnoticeable dark attacks can be devastating. Caution should be used when breeding this Pokémon for it will only breed with a male/female Flarxeon. To encounter this Pokémon, you must already have an Eevee in your possession, and it has to be currently with you. It's eating habits are bad too. The dark circles around this Pokémon's eyes are from a flame that was put out; it left the fur charred.
Dex Info: An evolution to Umberon
Evolution line: Eevee, Umbreon, Flarxeon
Location that it can be acquired: In caves at night.

Chronicler +
Member Avatar

Sorry, but it is just not normal for eevee evolutions to have more evolutions. And if we gave Umbreon an Evolution, we would have to give every eevee evolution an evolution. If you are gonna do something with an Eevee evolution, make it a new type evolution directly from eevee or something like that.

Sage
No Avatar
Mamoswine
Name: Eartheon
Number: ----
Typr: Ground
Description: Eartheon is a result of eevee meeting an earth stone. It's body is composed of pure rock and can turn into gravel when needed for protection, like vaporeon. It is brown and black. It has green eyes, a sharp tail, spiked fur, and sharp talons on it's feet. It likes to eat dirt and gravel.
Evolution: Earthstone
Breeding group: Normal

apollo007
Member Avatar
Seel
Name: Pandorie
Number: 001
Type: Grass
Species: Baby Panda
Description: Pandorie is a very small Pokémon. It rarely walks on two feet. Pandorie can be commonly found in deep forest eating Bamboo Sticks.
Dex Info: ???
Evolution line: Pandrie >Lvl.16> Pandoril >Lvl.34> Pandoris
Location that it can be acquired: Professor Teak's Lab

apollo007
Member Avatar
Seel
Name: Pandoril
Number: 002
Type: Grass/Fighting
Species: Panda
Description: Once they evolve from Pandorie they can walk on two feet and obtain a second type. Pandorils aren't real fast but they give a mean punch.
Evolution line: Pandorie >Lvl.16> Pandoril >Lvl.34> Pandoris
Location that it can be aquired: Evolve from Pandorie

apollo007
Member Avatar
Seel
Name: Pandoris
Number: 003
Type: Grass/Fighting
Species: Giant Panda
Description: Pandoris are Pokémon the size of a Sceptile. They stand up straight. They can reach sppeds of up to 75 miles per hour. They are very strong. Their signature move is Nature Punch.
Evolution line: Pandorie >Lvl.16> Pandoril >Lvl.34> Pandoris
Location that it can be aquired: Evolve from Pandoril

Corrosive Ghost +
Member Avatar
RPG Mod/Turquoise Staff

Name: Heriqueen
Number: 46(?)
Type: Water/Steel
Species: Hermit Crab
Description: It is believed that a portion of land broke off a Krabby infested landmass and the Krabby evolved to better fit the increased number of predetors. They rarely fight, and instead use their shell to avoid damage. Despite the weight of the shell, Heriqueen can move at speeds to match that of Swellow if needed.
Dex Info: ????
Evolution line: Krabby >Lvl.34 in Turqoise Region> Heriqueen
Location that it can be aquired: Evolve from Krabby.
Edited by Chronicler, Saturday Jul 12 2008, 02:04 PM.

Chronicler +
Member Avatar

I like the idea, but how about we make it part steel type as a defense mechanism. That was we can give it moves like iron claw and iron defense.

Kipper
Member Avatar
Avid Grass-Type User
Perhaps only female Krabby could evolve into it, given the name. Something like "The female Krabby gradually evolved to suit the need for greater defenses while looking after their young."

SinnohMaster +
No Avatar

Also, since Kingler's head looks a bit crown shaped, it would make sense if it evolved with the King's Rock...

Chronicler +
Member Avatar

No, the hermit crab is a alternate Krabby evolution, not a kingler evolution. And I disagree with the female gender thing. I think the only requirement is that it should evolve at level 34 in the Seresta region.
Edited by Chronicler, Friday Jul 11 2008, 04:49 PM.

Corrosive Ghost +
Member Avatar
RPG Mod/Turquoise Staff

Originally it was to be part steel, but it felt a little to fanboyish. If it suits you, go for it.

Chronicler +
Member Avatar

Ok, well I guess we have a new pokemon in the Turquoise region. I might draw a concept for it later on today. I'm pretty bored.

Chronicler +
Member Avatar

I have the concept for it. It is pretty darn awesome if you ask me so when I get the cahnce to scan it later on today, prepare to see Heriqueen come to life.

Wailord55
Member Avatar
Black Assassin
If you guys want to borrow ideas from my fakemon, that's fine with me.

Smeargle evo - Scetchott, Sketchott, Peinte, Peinta, Peinto
Heracross prevo- Milacross, Minacross, Kleinacross
Heracross evo (bug/steel)- Gigacross, Gagzucry, Stelicross

Legendary (electric/steel) - Lighttrod, Litonrod, Foudrod

Chronicler +
Member Avatar

The Heracross pre-evo sounds good but an evo would be too uber.

Anyways, here is the concept for the krabby alt-evo.

Tell me what you guys think.
Attached to this post:
Attachments: IMG.jpg (1021.22 KB)
Edited by Chronicler, Sunday Jul 13 2008, 06:51 PM.

Corrosive Ghost +
Member Avatar
RPG Mod/Turquoise Staff

I would condence the arms just a little bit and then that's basically what I had in mind. Though the mouth needs a little more development. Amazing sketch :)

Chronicler +
Member Avatar

So would it be better if the arms we maybe stretching outward and were a bit bigger? Or not since Heriqueen is basically a defense creature, not an offensive creature. What would you suggest for the mouth?

Corrosive Ghost +
Member Avatar
RPG Mod/Turquoise Staff

NvM, I looked at the mouth wrong, though a small chip on one of the teeth would make it look cool and different. This type of crab prefers letting its prey get right in front of it hidding in its shell and then lunging forward so you could make the claws bigger, but you don't have to. The claws should definatley be closer to the body though.

Chronicler +
Member Avatar

Ok, I will change it. Also, I'm gonna make a copy of the sketch after it's done and make a quick layout of what I think the colors should be.

Corrosive Ghost +
Member Avatar
RPG Mod/Turquoise Staff

Although I can't fatham the slightest concept of one, a Torkoal evo would be cool. Another idea

Name: Crainyenna
Number: 58(?)
Type: Dark/Poison
Species: Dual-Headed Dog
Description: It is the prefered guard dog for thugs. In a Team Rocket Lab, an experements mishap lead to the evolution of Mightyenna while trying to give it tolerance to Black Sludge. It's fur remains jet black but the skin reacts directly with the sludge, turning a sickly purple. Both heads work independantly and have seperate brains. Experiments involing Crainyenna and Girafarig are currently in progress.
Dex Info: ????
Evolution line: Pochyeena > Mightyenna> Level 43 holding Black Sludge> Crainyenna
Location that it can be aquired: Evolve from Mightyenna.

Corrosive Ghost +
Member Avatar
RPG Mod/Turquoise Staff

I was told we need some ideas for birds and bugs. So here we go:

Name: Losite
Number: 13
Type: Flying
Species: Curved-Beak Pokemon
Description: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Drepanis_pacifica-Keulemans.jpg (second one)
Evolution line Losite>Lv. 24> Losray

Name: Losray
Number: 14
Type: Flying/Electric
Description: Bigger then Losite, more yellow in streaks across body, extremely long wing span. Curved beak show on Losite shorter, with an exat replica below it (making a medium sized O shape mouth).
Evolution line: Losite> Lv 24> Losray
Edited by Chronicler, Friday Jul 18 2008, 01:07 PM.

TaintedICE +
Member Avatar
Concept Artist/Spriter

Well... Since I've gotten a computer that will no longer crash on me, I'm going to donate some Ideas, use them if you'd like. (Note: All info is attached to the website) I mean I'm just trying to get rid of them.

http://digitalcreation.deviantart.com/art/Venusnare-99473176

http://digitalcreation.deviantart.com/art/Brawnfan-98974586

http://digitalcreation.deviantart.com/art/Gleemu-98879717

http://digitalcreation.deviantart.com/art/Tentaduel-98810825

That's All I'm Really giving up right now... Untill I get everything set up on my new computer, I probobly won't post anything new...

Chronicler +
Member Avatar

Corrosive Ghost: The Crainyenna idea is pretty good, but it seems a rather difficult design so maybe you can draw a design for it or something, or someone else can. Either way it will need to be sprited and a design for a evo/-pre-evo is always good.
Losite and Losray are accepted.

TaintedICE: Thanks for your generous donations. The only one I'm not sure about is Gleemu, we'll have to see if the members of Turquoise like it before accepting it. The other three are amazing though and will be used.

TaintedICE +
Member Avatar
Concept Artist/Spriter

http://fc79.deviantart.com/fs38/f/2008/325/0/7/Venusnare_Sprite_by_DigitalCreation.png

Here is a sprite for Venusnare! I just made it, but I don't think i post it here, but the topic for it is run by a person eho has been "Demoted" i think.

Chronicler +
Member Avatar

Yeah, Private 12802 was demoted since he kinda left. Who knows when he will come back, but if you have sprites for them, just show me and I will decided if they are to be added. Also, the Venusnare sprite is great, awesome job. :D

turtlecash +
Member Avatar
Reader, Writer, Sleeper, etc.

I think Gleemu could definitely work.

Tentaduel is my favorite of them, it looks very nice.

Venusnare looks like it's a pre-evo of Carnivine. It's a bit simple, but I suppose it would work as a baby Pokemon.

Last; Brawnfan. It looks great, and the name makes me wonder about a Donphan connection. It seems like it might be complicated to put in sprite form though.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Dex Production · Next Topic »
Add Reply

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

BoHeGeHa theme for ZetaBoards © OverTheBelow ( PD ) Banner created by Trainer X